Possible Burn Injury Causes
- Workplace Accidents â Severe burns are one of the leading types of injuries that occur at the workplace. These can be either chemical burns or scalding, and usually occur in factories and restaurants. Accidents such as exposure to fire, wiring defects, hot liquid spilling, and explosions can also happen at warehouses and construction sites.
- Vehicle Accidents â If a car crash results in explosion, the result can be serious burn marks. Similar accidents happen in boating and aviation vessels, causing even more severe burns.
- Propane Gas Tanks â Defective or improperly filled gas tanks of propane that are used for cooking and heating are leading causes of burn injuries.
- Defective Appliances â Faulty wiring in appliances can lead to electrical burns and manufacturers can be held liable for them.
- Electrocution â An electric shock that is caused by exposed wiring can result in severe burn injuries along with skin, muscle and nerve damage.
Serious burns often require surgical treatments and might result in amputation. In case of brain injury caused due to electric burns or from smoke inhalation, fatal health issues can be triggered.
Get a Lawyer in Los Angeles, California
The LA Law Firm is located in Down Town Los Angeles, if you or someone you love has been affected by a car accident, product defect medical negligence or even a fall, call (866)383-1462 and schedule your free consultation.