Security in a hotel might be considered inadequate when:
- The doors to the property are not closed off during specific hours
- There are no surveillance cameras in the hallways, garage, and parking lots
- Security check on employees is not conducted before hiring them
- Master key cards are made accessible to a large number of people
- The security staff and lighting in the hotel isnât up to standards
If you or someone you know has suffered due to the lack of security in hotels, you have the right to get compensated for your medical bills, rehabilitation costs, your financial losses, and for your pain and suffering. You can file for a settlement lawsuit with the help of a Los Angeles attorney to ensure that you get what you are legally entitled to receive. It will also guarantee that the other party doesnât push you towards an early settlement. But, you will surely need a lawyerâs help to have them walk you through the process of your case. Contact The LA Law Firm today!
The LA Law Firm is located in Down Town Los Angeles, if you or someone you love has been affected by a car accident, product defect medical negligence or even a fall, call (866)383-1462 and schedule your free consultation.